- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Greyhound Lines serves several communities along I-90, including Billings, Livingston, Bozeman, and Butte. Karst Stage/4x4 Stage has regional service in the Bozeman area, plus service from Bozeman to Big Sky. Rimrock Trailways, which is based in Billings, serves major communities in the state. Skyline is a Big Sky area bus service that also provides service between Bozeman and Big Sky.
Greyhound Lines. 800/231-2222. www.greyhound.com.
Karst Stage/4x4 Stage. 800/845-2778. www.karststage.com.
Rimrock Trailways. 800/255-7655. www.rimrocktrailways.com.
Skyline. 406/995-6287. www.skylinebus.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Bozeman Hotwire
- Save $$ in Bozeman: Book Fr $127+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $22/night less
- $9.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Bozeman Hotwire
- Lewis and Clark Motel in May: $101 & Up — $101 Expedia
- $8.95 & up : Compact rentals in Bozeman — $9 Hotwire