- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Edgewater Inn and RV Park
At a Glance
- accessible, clean, and fairly quiet
- location along the Milk River can be buggy in the summer
Check Rates from our Partners
Edgewater Inn and RV Park Review
One of the nicer of a cluster of so-so motels in Malta, the Edgewater is also the easiest to find. It's on U.S. 2 on the west end of town, across from the busy Westside Conoco gas station, convenience store, and restaurant. Nice, clean rooms, abundant parking, and even an indoor pool make this a favorite of regular Hi-Line travelers. Tent and RV sites are behind the motel.
- Address: 47176 U.S. Highway 2, Malta, MT 59538
- Phone: 406/654–1302; 800/821–7475
- Location: Bowdoin National Wildlife Refuge
- 40 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
I am planning a trip to Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton NPs for myself, my sister, and my mom and dad (mid-60s - good-spirited and up for adventure, but not really into hikes so we Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more