- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Edgewater Inn and RV Park
At a Glance
- accessible, clean, and fairly quiet
- location along the Milk River can be buggy in the summer
Check Rates from our Partners
Edgewater Inn and RV Park Review
One of the nicer of a cluster of so-so motels in Malta, the Edgewater is also the easiest to find. It's on U.S. 2 on the west end of town, across from the busy Westside Conoco gas station, convenience store, and restaurant. Nice, clean rooms, abundant parking, and even an indoor pool make this a favorite of regular Hi-Line travelers. Tent and RV sites are behind the motel.
- Address: 47176 U.S. Highway 2, Malta, MT 59538
- Phone: 406/654–1302; 800/821–7475
- Location: Bowdoin National Wildlife Refuge
- 40 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more