- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Edgewater Inn and RV Park
At a Glance
- accessible, clean, and fairly quiet
- location along the Milk River can be buggy in the summer
Check Rates from our Partners
Edgewater Inn and RV Park Review
One of the nicer of a cluster of so-so motels in Malta, the Edgewater is also the easiest to find. It's on U.S. 2 on the west end of town, across from the busy Westside Conoco gas station, convenience store, and restaurant. Nice, clean rooms, abundant parking, and even an indoor pool make this a favorite of regular Hi-Line travelers. Tent and RV sites are behind the motel.
- Address: 47176 U.S. Highway 2, Malta, MT 59538
- Phone: 406/654–1302; 800/821–7475
- Location: Bowdoin National Wildlife Refuge
- 40 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
Flying into and out of Bozeman (would have liked to flew into Jackson and out of Bozeman or visa versa, however that was not possible), will be there for one week. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more