Detroit Eastern Market
Detroit Eastern Market Review
Farmers and city-slickers alike have gathered in the historic open-air Detroit Eastern Market since 1841 to bargain and barter over fresh produce, meats and cheeses, fish, and plants. Public shopping hours in the sprawling market, which is spread over 43 acres, start Saturday at 6 am. Stores stay open until 5 pm; open-air markets shut down by 4 pm, though the best stock is long gone by the afternoon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally, we arrived in Bayfield and checked into the lovely Old Rittenhouse Inn for two nights. Read more
After we left MC, our first stop was the 10am two hour boat tour of the Soo Locks in Sault Ste Marie ( the largest waterway traffic system on earth and the boat travels along the international shoreline Read more
This summer Hubby, Wife, and Daughters 17yo and 13 yo will make a whirlwind tour of the Macinac Island, MI area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more