- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
Rupert's Bar and Tea Room
Rupert's Bar and Tea Room Review
In a town dominated by crab places, Rupert's is completely different. First, the decor is British pub, filled with interesting antiques, including taxidermied animals. Ruperts provides nightlife—a well-stocked bar and dancing—in a town that's known to close up around 7. It's not the traditional Eastern shore, crab shack experience, but then the owner's a British expat. Specials range from American comfort food like meat loaf to lobster ravioli. Try the "killer guacamole."
- Address: 407 S. Talbot St., St. Michaels, MD 21663
- Phone: 410/745–9090
- Location: St. Michaels
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This report augments the relatively limited body of work available to travelers wanting to combine a play at the Weinberg Theater and a visit to Frederick, Md, staying at a cheesy motel (Country Inn and Read more
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
Please help! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more