- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Operated by the Wildfowl Trust of North America, the 500 acres of the Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center will open your eyes, ears, and mind to the wildfowl and waterscapes that characterize Maryland's Eastern Shore. The aviary and waterfowl ponds are full of ducks, geese, swans, and birds of prey. Pause a moment in a secluded blind and explore native woodlands, marshes, and meadows along 4 mi of trails. A visitor center and picnic facilities are on the grounds. checked aug 2010 600 Discovery La., Grasonville, MD, 21638. 410/827–6694. www.bayrestoration.org. $5. Daily 9–5, except major holidays.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's