- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Baltimore metro subway serves those coming into the city from the suburban northwest. Stops include Charles Center and Lexington Market, both within walking distance of the Inner Harbor. The single line runs from Owings Mills to Johns Hopkins Hospital, east of downtown. There's also a light rail that runs between points north and south in the city. Fare is $1.60; day passes, which also count for bus and light-rail fares, are $3.50. Trains run weekdays 5 am-midnight, weekends 6 am-midnight.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's