Three 18th-century properties in the historic district, the Governor Calvert House, Robert Johnson House, and Maryland Inn, are grouped as one inn, all offering guest rooms individually decorated with antiques and reproductions. Built in 1727, Calvert House is steps from the Capitol. Also on State Circle, Robert Johnson House was built for the Annapolis barber in 1772. At the Maryland Inn, on nearby Church Circle, all rooms date back to the Revolutionary era. Registration for all three is at the Governor Calvert House, and the Treaty of Paris Restaurant and two pubs serve all three inns.