- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Sundial Beach Resort and Spa
At a Glance
- great beach
- plenty of amenities
- no charge for beach chairs
- conference crowds
- packed pool area, $30 per night resort fee
Check Rates from our Partners
Sundial Beach Resort and Spa Review
Newly renovated in 2013 to the tune of $5 million, Sanibel's largest resort encompasses 400 privately owned studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom low-rise condo units, about half of which are in its rental program. The gulf-front conference facilities attract groups, but families return each year for the seashell slide at the main pool (there are six pools in all) and the numerous onsite amenities. Watersport rentals, tennis, volleyball, a game room, kids' camp, and an Eco-Center keep everyone busy. New to the lineup is the Spa at Sundial and several onsite dining venues.
- Address: 1451 Middle Gulf Dr., Sanibel, FL 33957 | Map It
- Phone: 239/472–4151; 866/565–5093
- Website: www.sundialresort.com
- Location: Sanibel and Captiva Islands
- 184 1-, 2, and 3-bedroom units (varies according to rental program participants).
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more