- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
For a high-end restaurant in the high-end Four Seasons Vail hotel, Flame provides the perfect mix of deftly prepared and delicious food for the everyman. The stately dining room belies the family-friendly service you'll be treated to here. Dishes like the elk corn dogs served with house-made ketchup and aioli, or the taco trio of ahi, scallop ceviche, and lobster are perfect for sharing, which is highly encouraged here. Try one of the decadent sides, perhaps crispy Brussels sprouts kimchi or bourbon sweet-corn succotash. At this steak-intensive spot, order any piece of meat—there are 15 cuts—and you'll appreciate why the chef dry ages his meat a second 30 days after buying it. The flavor and tenderness is unmatched.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
· News & Features
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering ... Read more
Snow bunny or not, there are ample reasons to spend a weekend or two in Vail, not least of which are the... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more