- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Alexander Lake Lodge
At a Glance
- pay cash and save $20–$30
- fishing and snowmobiling right on the property
- quiet and peaceful
- rather remote
- must bring your own food for most meals
Alexander Lake Lodge Review
The mirror-calm Alexander Lake reflects towering pine trees that also overlook the majority of this resort's cozy cabins, which are designed for tranquility. Still, there's plenty of room for fishing, horseback riding, boating, or snowmobiling. Updated cabins—which hold as many as 12 people—have modern, comfortable beds and kitchens of varying sizes. Four rooms on the upper floors of the main lodge offer cozy and intimate options, and one lodge room is available as an add-on for families traveling with children. A continental breakfast is available in the lodge for an additional fee from Thursday to Sunday.
- Address: 21221 Baron Lake Dr., 17 miles north of Cedaredge, 2 miles from Grand Mesa visitor center on Forest Rd. 121 Cedaredge, CO 81413 | Map It
- Phone: 970/856–2539; 800/850–7221
- Website: www.alexanderlakelodge.com
- Location: Grand Mesa
- 4 rooms, 7 cabins.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We usually take at trip from Greeley up US34 each Sept and Thanksgiving week to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. Read more
For a while we thought our vacation to Rocky Mountain National Park and Steamboat Springs might be in jeopardy due to the fires but little did we know that a bizarre flood would get in the way. Read more
I am currently in the USA and am about to start a four week road trip from North Carolina to California. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more