Alexander Lake Lodge
At a Glance
- pay cash and save $20–$30
- fishing and snowmobiling right on the property
- quiet and peaceful
- rather remote
- must bring your own food for most meals
Check Rates from our Partners
Alexander Lake Lodge Review
The mirror-calm Alexander Lake reflects towering pine trees that also overlook the majority of this resort's cozy cabins, which are designed for tranquility. Still, there's plenty of room for fishing, horseback riding, boating, or snowmobiling. Updated cabins—which hold as many as 12 people—have modern, comfortable beds and kitchens of varying sizes. Four rooms on the upper floors of the main lodge offer cozy and intimate options, and one lodge room is available as an add-on for families traveling with children. A continental breakfast is available in the lodge for an additional fee from Thursday to Sunday.
- Address: 21221 Baron Lake Dr., 17 miles north of Cedaredge, 2 miles from Grand Mesa visitor center on Forest Rd. 121, Cedaredge, CO, 81413 | Map It
- Phone: 970/856–2539; 800/850–7221
- Website: www.alexanderlakelodge.com
- Location: Grand Mesa
- 4 rooms, 7 cabins
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Steamboat Springs and Northwest Colorado for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More