- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Alexander Lake Lodge
At a Glance
- pay cash and save $20–$30
- fishing and snowmobiling right on the property
- quiet and peaceful
- rather remote
- must bring your own food for most meals
Check Rates from our Partners
Alexander Lake Lodge Review
The mirror-calm Alexander Lake reflects towering pine trees that also overlook the majority of this resort's cozy cabins, which are designed for tranquility. Still, there's plenty of room for fishing, horseback riding, boating, or snowmobiling. Updated cabins—which hold as many as 12 people—have modern, comfortable beds and kitchens of varying sizes. Four rooms on the upper floors of the main lodge offer cozy and intimate options, and one lodge room is available as an add-on for families traveling with children. A continental breakfast is available in the lodge for an additional fee from Thursday to Sunday.
- Address: 21221 Baron Lake Dr., 17 miles north of Cedaredge, 2 miles from Grand Mesa visitor center on Forest Rd. 121 Cedaredge, CO 81413 | Map It
- Phone: 970/856–2539; 800/850–7221
- Website: www.alexanderlakelodge.com
- Location: Grand Mesa
- 4 rooms, 7 cabins.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
A few months ago, DH and I decided to look for a place to get away for a few days at a ski resort, someplace close to the slopes to avoid having to lug our skis and heavy boots a long distance to the base. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more