Phantom Canyon Brewing Co.
Phantom Canyon Brewing Co. Review
In a century-old warehouse, the noted brewpub has billiards in an upstairs hall. There's great pub grub, plus sinful black-and-tan brownies.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We (me, my husband and two kids) recently returned from a four-day trip to Glenwood Springs. We are trying to visit a new place in Color... Read more
Baby animals are rarely seen at the Wild Animal Sanctuary in Keenesburg, CO outside of Denver. The indiscriminate breeding of captive anim... Read more