- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
City Park Review
The fine City Park has fishing lakes, playgrounds, kiddie rides, tennis courts and a swimming pool.
Pueblo Zoo. In City Park, this biopark includes an eco-center with a tropical rain forest, black-footed penguins, ringtail lemurs, and pythons. Favorites here include the red kangaroos of the Australian Outback area and the annual holiday fearture ElectriCritters, an evening light display that involves more than 250,000 lights, which runs from late November through the end of the year. 3455 Nuckolls Ave., 81005. 719/561–1452. www.pueblozoo.org. $8. Mon.–Sat. 9–4, Sun. noon–4.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
I would like advice on my upcoming trip to Colorado, which will be my first time. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more