- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
White Wolf Lodge
At a Glance
- quiet location
- near some of Yosemite's most beautiful, less crowded hikes
- good restaurant
- far from the valley
Check Rates from our Partners
White Wolf Lodge Review
Set in a subalpine meadow, the rustic accommodations at White Wolf Lodge make it an excellent base camp for hiking the backcountry. Breakfast and dinner are served home-style in the snug main building. Reservations for the lodge's cozy cabins and canvas tent cabins are made through Delaware North Companies Parks and Resorts.
- Address: Off Tioga Rd. (Rte. 120), 25 miles west of Tuolumne Meadows and 15 miles east of Crane Flat, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389 | Map It
- Phone: 801/559–4884
- Location: Yosemite National Park
- 24 tent cabins, 4 cabins.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–mid-June.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some up front info:
Dates: March 10-25, 2014
3 nights, Glorietta Bay Inn, Coronado
3 nights Borrego Valley Inn, Borrego Springs
3 nights Embassy Suites, Palm Desert
3 nights Embassy Suites, Read more
I spent the last two weeks of March visiting California. Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors. ... Read more
Hiking the stunning, scenic trails of Wyoming backcountry (Jackson Hole, Yellowstone) would be much more... Read more
We're checking in on Yosemite Falls, keeping an eye out for Kayak's hot new IPO, and looking toward the... Read more