- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Grant Grove Cabins
At a Glance
- warm, woodsy feel
- can be difficult to walk up to if you're not in decent physical shape
- costly for what you get
Check Rates from our Partners
Grant Grove Cabins Review
Some of the wood-panel cabins here have heaters, electric lights, and private baths, but most have woodstoves, battery lamps, and shared baths. Those who don't mind roughing it might opt for the tent cabins. The Grant Grove Restaurant, a family-style coffee shop, serves American standards for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In winter, only the cabins that have private baths remain open.
- Address: Kings Canyon Scenic Byway in Grant Grove Village, Kings Canyon National Park, CA | Map It
- Phone: 877/522–6966
- Website: www.visitsequoia.com/kings-canyon.aspx
- Location: Kings Canyon National Park
- 33 cabins, 9 with bath; 17 tent cabins.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a very short but very enjoyable trip to San Diego, La Jolla, and Del Mar. Read more
Some up front info:
Dates: March 10-25, 2014
3 nights, Glorietta Bay Inn, Coronado
3 nights Borrego Valley Inn, Borrego Springs
3 nights Embassy Suites, Palm Desert
3 nights Embassy Suites, Read more
I am from Australia and have NO insights into LA apart from what i can glean from studying maps, trip advisor, Fodors etc. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more