Grant Grove Cabins
At a Glance
- warm, woodsy feel
- can be difficult to walk up to if you're not in decent physical shape
- costly for what you get
Grant Grove Cabins Review
Some of the wood-panel cabins here have heaters, electric lights, and private baths, but most have woodstoves, battery lamps, and shared baths. Those who don't mind roughing it might opt for the tent cabins. The Grant Grove Restaurant, a family-style coffee shop, serves American standards for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In winter, only the cabins that have private baths remain open.
- Address: Kings Canyon Scenic Byway in Grant Grove Village, Kings Canyon National Park, CA | Map It
- Phone: 877/522–6966
- Website: www.visitsequoia.com/kings-canyon.aspx
- Location: Kings Canyon National Park
- 33 cabins, 9 with bath; 17 tent cabins
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More