- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Sea Life Aquarium
Sea Life Aquarium Review
Offering an educational and interactive underwater experience, the walk-through exhibits focus on creatures found in local waters including California lakes and streams and the cold water marine animals that live along the California coast. Other exhibits include an underwater acrylic tunnel that affords a deep sea (but dry) look at sharks, fish, and invertebrates. There's a seahorse kingdom, interactive tide pools, and a chance for kids to build a LEGO coral reef. This park has a separate admission from LEGOLAND, although one- and two-day tickets including both venues are available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more