- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Red Castle Historic Lodgings
At a Glance
- friendly owners
- spectacular food
- fascinating architecture
- hillside setting overlooking town
- the walk uphill from downtown is a workout
Check Rates from our Partners
Red Castle Historic Lodgings Review
Antique furnishings and Oriental rugs decorate the rooms of this 1857 Gothic-revival mansion, a fine option for those who appreciate the finer points of Victorian design. The building's brick exterior is trimmed with white-icicle woodwork. Red Castle features a delightful afternoon tea, by request, and morning breakfast buffet that is unparalleled among Gold Country B&Bs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I will be heading to Laguna Beach next week for a last minute girls trip. Read more