- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Corkscrew Café Review
Take a break from wine touring and fill up on farm-fresh wine-country food at this casual, Old Monterey-style bistro. Herbs and seasonal produce come from their own organic gardens; fish comes from local waters, meats are hormone-free. Popular dishes include the homemade chicken salad, fish tacos, and woodfired pizzas with classic toppings and more unusual combinations (Meyer lemon and prosciutto). Dine indoors near the open kitchen or in the garden patio, and check out the collection of corkscrews from their beginnings in 17th-century Europe to the present.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more