- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
100 Estrella Review
It can be hard to decide which burger to order from the dozen or so on the menu here. In the mood for the popular bacon and avocado burger, the "bleu cheese," or the free range bison burger? If you're brave enough for something spicier, try "Summer in Ajo"—a beef patty with jalapeño, green chile, onions, and pepperjack cheese. Herbivores can find veggie burgers, organic veggie pizzas, and salads with tepary beans, a Native American legume loaded with protein, fiber, and flavor. The bar at this colorful eatery offers 10 beers on draft and a good selection of bottled brews.
- Address: 100 Estrella Ave., Ajo, AZ 85321
- Phone: 520/387–3110
- Location: Ajo
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband, adult son and I just took a 7 day trip in a loop from/back to Albuquerque. Read more
I wasn’t going to use write this as a trip report but some of our experiences were so great, I really want to share. Read more
We (two 50ish couples) are booked at Phantom Ranch for one night in mid-February. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more