- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Arizona & the Grand Canyon 2014
Razz's Restaurant and Bar
Razz's Restaurant and Bar Review
There's no telling what part of the globe chef-proprietor and maestro of fusion Erasmo "Razz" Kamnitzer will use for culinary inspiration on any given day, but his creations give dormant taste buds a wake-up call: South American bouillabaisse is a fragrant fish stew stocked with veggies, and the Cuban-style green rice will turn up the heat on your palate. Count on it—Razz'll dazzle.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
My husband and I recently joined my sister and her husband for a wonderful overnight hike in the Grand Canyon. Read more
We have a road trip planned and would welcome any opinions or suggestions.
Day one arrive Phoenix stay first night in fountain hills
Day two Winslow Posada hotel
Day Three Chinle stay Holiday Inn drive Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more