Puerco Pueblo Review
This is a 100-room pueblo, built before 1400 and said to have housed Ancestral Puebloan people. Many visitors come to see petroglyphs, as well as a solar calendar.
- Address: 10 miles south of the Painted Desert Visitor Center on the main park road, Petrified Forest National Park, AZ 86028
- Location: Petrified Forest National Park
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $47+: Arizona: Hotels in Flagstaff & Sedona, 30% Off ShermansTravel
- $84.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Travel for Less! 4 Nts Rodeway Inn + Air Fr $457 Expedia
- $17.95 & up : Economy rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Jun deal: Rodeway Inn Fr $90+/Nt — $90 Save with Expedia, $20/night less
Hi Fodor's Forums!
I would appreciate advice for our itinerary plans for our holiday to California and Arizona August 2014.
Yes I know Arizona will be HOT but we have no choice but go then due to our kid's Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more