- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bill Williams River National Wildlife Refuge
Bill Williams River National Wildlife Refuge Review
This 6,055-acre desert oasis contains the largest surviving cottonwood-willow woodland in the region. The refuge is a favorite byway of neotropical migratory birds such as the flashy vermilion flycatcher and the brilliant summer tanager.
- Address: 60911 AZ 95, between mileposts 160 and 161, 23 miles south of Lake Havasu City, Parker, AZ, 85344 | Map It
- Phone: 928/667-4144
- Website: www.fws.gov/southwest/refuges/arizona/billwill.html
- Location: Lake Havasu City
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Kingman Fr $68+/Nt Expedia
- $78.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Kingman Hotwire
- $27.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Lake Havasu City Hotwire
- Small budget: Book Quality Inn 3 Nts in May Fr $67+/Nt — $67 Expedia
- $23.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Lake Havasu City — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger? ... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more