At a Glance
- transportation-activities desk on-site in the lobby
- walk to Market Plaza in Grand Canyon Village
- forested grounds
- farthest in-park lodging from the rim (½ mile)
Yavapai Lodge Review
The largest motel-style lodge in the park is tucked in a piñon and juniper forest at the eastern end of Grand Canyon Village, across from Market Plaza. The basic rooms are near the park's general store, business center, and the main visitor center. The lodge's cafeteria, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, serves standard park-service food.
- Address: 10 Yavapai Lodge Rd., Grand Canyon Village, AZ, 86023 | Map It
- Phone: 888/297–2757; 928/638–2961
- Website: www.grandcanyonlodges.com
- Location: Grand Canyon South Rim
- 358 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Feb., except during Thanksgiving weekend and Christmas week.
View deals in Grand Canyon for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More