- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
At a Glance
- downtown location is convenient to the SeaLife Center, restaurants, and shops
- it's not the cheapest waterfront lodging in town
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Edgewater Review
The rooms at Seward's newest and snazziest hotel overlook Resurrection Bay, and on clear days the panorama of mountains, glaciers, and the bay is breathtaking. Continental breakfast is served in the lobby, a three-story atrium complete with a small waterfall, lots of plants, plus plush seating. A side room has a fireplace and a selection of works by local artists. Rooms are decorated with warm colors, artwork, and wooden crown moldings that complement the cabinetwork.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to Read more