- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Alaska 2014
Café Cups Review
It's hard to miss this place as you drive down Pioneer Avenue—look for the huge namesake cups on the building's facade. A longtime Homer favorite, this café serves dinners that make the most of the locally abundant seafood, complemented by a terrific wine list. The menu features local ingredients and includes hand-cut steaks, and a clam, shrimp, and salmon fettucine in a mandarin orange-champagne cream sauce that's to die for. Be sure to make a reservation, as this place gets quite busy during the summer months. Locals know to ignore the menu and just ask to hear the day's specials. Vegetarian options are also offered, and singles mix at the hand-carved wine bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
I know Alaska is known for being very casual. Read more