- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Alaska 2014
Old Harbor Books
Old Harbor Books Review
View an impressive collection of Alaska titles and speak with knowledgeable staff at Old Harbor Books.
Backdoor Café. Directly behind the bookstore is a cozy left-wing hangout called the Backdoor Café, with excellent espresso and fresh-baked pastries. 104 Barracks St., 99835. 907/747–8856.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
I know Alaska is known for being very casual. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more