Alabama Travel Guide
A blend of thought-provoking history, modern cities, and natural beauty make this state "Sweet Home Alabama." Antebellum homes dot Huntsville, where the Saturn rocket was designed, and Montgomery's modern state government buildings stand near the First White House of the Confederacy. Birmingham, a major medical research center, has 99 historic neighborhoods.
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My wife and I are from the UK and we flew from Manchester to Austin, Texas to begin our 14 day road trip. Read more
Bachslunch wrote a trip report about a visit to Montgomery in the spring of 2009. Read more