Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Chocolate Claim Review
Choose from fresh-baked breads and pastries, homemade soups and sandwiches, salads, and quiches at this charming café and deli. Artwork—ranging from paintings and pottery to rugs and quilts by local artists—displays change monthy, and it's all for sale. On sunny days you can sit outside.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
We are planning to take a 14 day vacation to Quebec in the beginning of July. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more