This impressive church, constructed in 1749, is the only one in Québec province to have three bell towers at its front. The ceiling was redone in the mid-19th century with elaborate designs in wood and gold. The church also holds a famous painting, L'Enfant Jésus Voyant la Croix (Baby Jesus Looking at the Cross). It was done in 1670 by Frère Luc (Father Luc), who had been sent from France to decorate churches in the area.
3915 chemin Royal, Ste-Famille, Québec, G0A 3P0, Canada