- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Petit Hôtel
At a Glance
- fun design
- Aveda bath products
- close to the best restaurants
- cribs, playpens, and babysitters available
- smallish bathrooms have no tubs
- $28 valet is steep, but it's the going rate
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Le Petit Hôtel Review
Couples seeking romance have a new hideaway in this quiet boutique hotel that marries modern design with old stone walls and exposed beams. Curious pedestrians along Rue St-Paul are drawn inside by the 7-foot orange sculpture and white leather tub chairs in the 24-hour cafe lobby. Despite the hotel's narrow lobby, most of the rooms are ample with king-size beds, bamboo floors, desks, connectivity panels, Wii Fit, multijet showers, and recycling boxes. Fluffy feather bedding can be swapped for a nonallergenic brand. This year, there's a new delivery service if you order off the menu from nearby Verses restaurant.
- Address: 168 rue St-Paul Ouest, Old Montréal, Montréal, QC, H2Y 1Z7 | Map It
- Phone: 514/940-0360; 877/530-0360
- Website: www.petithotelmontreal.com
- Metro Square-Victoria.
- Location: Old Montréal (Vieux-Montréal)
- 28 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Discover Montreal with AirCanada! 23 Routes From $296 DealBase
- Book in Montreal: Save this May Fr $113+/Nt Expedia
- $259 & Up: Cheap Montreal Stay Save with Hotels.com, $32/night less
- Montreal 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $800 Expedia
- $11.95 & up : Compact rentals in Montreal Hotwire
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. Read more
We'd love to go to a rodeo this summer while we are on our Canadian travels! Actually, anything that we might not do in the States (or Netherlands where the inlaws are coming from) would Read more
· News & Features
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more
North America may be slow on the bike sharing uptake, but the rest of the world has already fallen fo... Read more