- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2014
Le Petit Hôtel
At a Glance
- fun design
- Aveda bath products
- chic lobby cafe expanded next door
- cribs, playpens, and babysitters available
- smallish bathrooms have no tubs
- the $28 fee for valet parking is steep, but it's the going rate
Check Rates from our Partners
Le Petit Hôtel Review
Couples seeking a hideaway can find it at this quiet boutique hotel that marries modern design with old stone walls and exposed beams. Curious pedestrians along Rue St-Paul are drawn inside by the 7-foot orange sculpture and white leather tub chairs in the 24-hour cafe lobby. Unlike the narrow lobby, most of the rooms are ample, with king-size beds, bamboo floors, desks, and connectivity panels and other electronic gadgets. Fluffy feather bedding can be swapped for a nonallergenic brand. There's also a delivery service that lets you order off the menu from the Verses restaurant, nearby.
- Address: 168 rue St-Paul Ouest, Old Montréal, Montréal, QC H2Y 1Z7 | Map It
- Phone: 514/940–0360; 877/530–0360
- Website: www.petithotelmontreal.com
- Metro Square-Victoria.
- Location: Old Montréal (Vieux-Montréal)
- 28 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
Just returned yesterday from a great two-day visit to Montréal. Read more
ill be staying at le gite du plateau hostel and will be in montreal for 15 days. Read more
· News & Features
Winter in Montréal can be brutal—and beautiful.... Read more
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more