Le Petit Hôtel
At a Glance
- fun design
- Aveda bath products
- chic lobby cafe expanded next door
- cribs, playpens, and babysitters available
- smallish bathrooms have no tubs
- the $28 fee for valet parking is steep, but it's the going rate
Check Rates from our Partners
Le Petit Hôtel Review
Couples seeking a hideaway can find it at this quiet boutique hotel that marries modern design with old stone walls and exposed beams. Curious pedestrians along Rue St-Paul are drawn inside by the 7-foot orange sculpture and white leather tub chairs in the 24-hour cafe lobby. Unlike the narrow lobby, most of the rooms are ample, with king-size beds, bamboo floors, desks, and connectivity panels and other electronic gadgets. Fluffy feather bedding can be swapped for a nonallergenic brand. There's also a delivery service that lets you order off the menu from the Verses restaurant, nearby.
- Address: 168 rue St-Paul Ouest, Old Montréal, Montréal, QC, H2Y 1Z7 | Map It
- Phone: 514/940–0360; 877/530–0360
- Website: www.petithotelmontreal.com
- Subway: Square-Victoria
- Location: Old Montréal (Vieux-Montréal)
- 28 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Montreal for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More