- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Petit Hôtel
At a Glance
- fun design
- Aveda bath products
- chic lobby cafe expanded next door
- cribs, playpens, and babysitters available
- smallish bathrooms have no tubs
- the $28 fee for valet parking is steep, but it's the going rate
Check Rates from our Partners
Le Petit Hôtel Review
Couples seeking a hideaway can find it at this quiet boutique hotel that marries modern design with old stone walls and exposed beams. Curious pedestrians along Rue St-Paul are drawn inside by the 7-foot orange sculpture and white leather tub chairs in the 24-hour cafe lobby. Unlike the narrow lobby, most of the rooms are ample, with king-size beds, bamboo floors, desks, and connectivity panels and other electronic gadgets. Fluffy feather bedding can be swapped for a nonallergenic brand. There's also a delivery service that lets you order off the menu from the Verses restaurant, nearby.
- Address: 168 rue St-Paul Ouest, Old Montréal, Montréal, QC H2Y 1Z7 | Map It
- Phone: 514/940–0360; 877/530–0360
- Website: www.petithotelmontreal.com
- Metro Square-Victoria.
- Location: Old Montréal (Vieux-Montréal)
- 28 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
his is quite long - but I wanted to give as much detail as possible in hopes of being as helpful as you all were in the planning!! It's also way overdue. The trip was in June 2013 (admits embarrassingly). Read more
We just got back from another long weekend in the Eastern Townships area of southern Quebec, a paradise for road bikers and wine lovers (we are both). Read more
A friend and I are planning a graduation trip to Quebec in early July. Read more
· News & Features
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more