- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Loews Hôtel Vogue
At a Glance
- cocktails with a view in the lobby bar
- huge bathrooms with flat-screen TVs and phones
- kids under 12 eat free in high season
- a bit too classy to be sexy
- valet parking costs $35
Check Rates from our Partners
Loews Hôtel Vogue Review
Serious shoppers like the location—a five-minute walk from Holt Renfrew, Ogilvy, and other high-end boutiques—and the luxury of this downtown boutique hotel, which in 2013 overhauled the facade and guest rooms. It's glamour factor has drawn celebrities that include George Clooney, Julia Roberts, and Michael Douglas. With a big bay window overlooking rue de la Montagne, the lobby bar is a favorite for martinis after work. The room decor now corresponds with the stately lobby and elevators with classy woodwork, since the major renovation added airy bedding, sleek desks, whirlpool baths, flat-screens, and iPod docking stations. Parents can request Fisher-Price toys, games, DVDs, and night-lights. Fitness buffs rave about the 24-hour exercise facility and its Cardio Theatre System.
- Address: 1425 rue de la Montagne, Downtown, Montréal, QC H3G 1Z3 | Map It
- Phone: 514/285–5555; 800/465–6654
- Website: www.loewshotels.com
- Metro Peel.
- Location: Downtown, Golden Square Mile, and Chinatown
- 126 rooms, 16 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
his is quite long - but I wanted to give as much detail as possible in hopes of being as helpful as you all were in the planning!! It's also way overdue. The trip was in June 2013 (admits embarrassingly). Read more
We just got back from another long weekend in the Eastern Townships area of southern Quebec, a paradise for road bikers and wine lovers (we are both). Read more
We are going to Quebec city this holiday to visit with relatives in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more