- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Da Emma : Hover over a plate of pasta or roasted lamb at this darkly lit, romantic eatery.
Leméac : One of the best deals in town, their "fin de soirée" menu (served from 10 pm to midnight) is C$27, with a choice of 9 starters and 11 mains.
m:brgr : Sometimes nothing but a burger after hours will do, and those at this gourmet Downtown destination hit the spot. The fries are a must.
Rotisserie Panama : For satisfyingly filling and reasonably priced fare, head to this Greek restaurant, which serves some of Montréal's best grilled meat.
Schwartz's Delicatessen : Thanks to this legendary deli's takeout window, you can grab a hot (and huge) smoked-meat sandwich to enjoy back at your hotel room.Updated: 02-2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's