- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Da Emma : Hover over a plate of pasta or roasted lamb at this darkly lighted, romantic eatery.
Leméac : One of the best deals in town, their "fin de soirée" menu (after 10 pm) is just C$27 with a choice of 9 starters and 11 mains.
m:brgr : Sometimes nothing but a burger after hours will do, and those at this gourmet downtown destination hit the spot. The fries are a must.
Rotisserie Panama : For satisfyingly filling inexpensive fare, this Greek restaurant serves up some of Montréal's best grilled meat.
Schwartz's Delicatessen : Thanks to the take-out window, you can grab a hot smoked meat sandwich to enjoy back at your hotel room.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe