Prince Edward Island Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Prince Edward Island Restaurant Reviews
As in many other parts of Atlantic Canada, local ingredients are key, so when you see lobster, mussels, and shrimp on the menu, they're likely from the neighborhood; ditto for the organic produce and PEI's world-famous potatoes. The island's dining scene has grown in recent years, as new and exciting restaurants have opened up, primarily in Charlottetown. You can eat Italian, French, Lebanese, or Canadian with a contemporary twist. There are traditional English pubs and Asian teahouses. Yet it's still a casual, relaxed experience for diners, even in the finest places. All restaurants, cafés, and pubs are nonsmoking inside. Water views are not hard to come by.
Browse Prince Edward Island Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's