- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Country Inn & Suites
At a Glance
- low-cost parking ($8 a day)
- breakfast and high-speed Internet included
- within walking distance of Clifton Hill
- no views to speak of
- 15-minute walk down to the falls
Check Rates from our Partners
Country Inn & Suites Review
If you're on a budget but not willing to stay at a dingy motor lodge, this seven-story hotel is probably your best choice. Guests rave about the friendly staff and the cleanliness of the rooms, which are decorated in the contemporary style of a chain hotel. Whirlpool suites have in-room Jacuzzi tubs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Hi, first time on these forums.
Myself and a friend (maybe 2) are starting to plan a trip to Canada sometime between the start of July and the end of September for 2-3weeks from the UK. At the moment a Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more