- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Three Houses
At a Glance
- star appeal
- exquisite decorative taste
- heated saltwater pool
- irregular hours in winter
- sometimes entire house is rented out to film crews
Check Rates from our Partners
The Three Houses Review
On a quiet residential street, this elegant and tastefully decorated trio of two Edwardian houses and one Victorian has been frequented by the likes of Kevin Spacey, Julie Andrews, and Christopher Plummer. The suites are spread over three floors and are packed with original art; each has a private balcony or veranda. The Garden House, in an 1870s carriage house, offers a quiet retreat and a four-poster bed—popular with couples on honeymoons. Breakfasts are three courses: fruit, eggs, and baked goods. Dinner is served on request. Soak your worries away in the heated saltwater pool.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more