- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great deals in winter
- excellent locale
- full breakfast menu at restaurant
- free Wi-Fi
- fills up fast in summer
- sometimes a two-night minimum stay required
Check Rates from our Partners
Foster's Inn Review
Two doors away from the Avon and Studio theaters, this brick building dates to 1906 and has a bit of history—it once housed the International Order of Odd Fellows, a fraternal organization that started in the United Kingdom. Brightly painted rooms, on the second and third floors, are comfortable if basic, with queen-size beds and hardwood floors. The hotel's street-level bar and restaurant and patio in front attract a lively mix of patrons. Though guest rooms are above the bar and restaurant, noise isn't a problem, but book a third-floor room for peace of mind. The restaurant offers a broad menu and the most delicious steaks in town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more