- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great deals in winter
- excellent locale
- full breakfast menu at restaurant
- free Wi-Fi
- fills up fast in summer
- sometimes a two-night minimum stay required
Check Rates from our Partners
Foster's Inn Review
Two doors away from the Avon and Studio theaters, this brick building dates to 1906 and has a bit of history—it once housed the International Order of Odd Fellows, a fraternal organization that started in the United Kingdom. Brightly painted rooms, on the second and third floors, are comfortable if basic, with queen-size beds and hardwood floors. The hotel's street-level bar and restaurant and patio in front attract a lively mix of patrons. Though guest rooms are above the bar and restaurant, noise isn't a problem, but book a third-floor room for peace of mind. The restaurant offers a broad menu and the most delicious steaks in town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I wrote a blog about my adventures whilst camping in Canada, ontario. Read more
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
I wrote a new blog about my adventures in Canada and my experiences with bears and other animals
Hopefully you will like it!
http://annastraveltribute.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/camping-in-canada-sleeping-with-bears/ Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more