- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great deals in winter
- excellent locale
- full breakfast menu at restaurant
- free Wi-Fi
- fills up fast in summer
- sometimes a two-night minimum stay required
Check Rates from our Partners
Foster's Inn Review
Two doors away from the Avon and Studio theaters, this brick building dates to 1906 and has a bit of history—it once housed the International Order of Odd Fellows, a fraternal organization that started in the United Kingdom. Brightly painted rooms, on the second and third floors, are comfortable if basic, with queen-size beds and hardwood floors. The hotel's street-level bar and restaurant and patio in front attract a lively mix of patrons. Though guest rooms are above the bar and restaurant, noise isn't a problem, but book a third-floor room for peace of mind. The restaurant offers a broad menu and the most delicious steaks in town.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more