- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hilton Lac Leamy
At a Glance
- Heated indoor pool
- free parking
- spacious rooms
- Hard-to-find inexpensive meals
- some staff members not very friendly
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Lac Leamy Review
Three multicolor glass sculptures, composed of individual pieces representing sea creatures, add a whimsical touch to the brown-tone lobby. The quirky works of art amid the conservative decor reflect the hotel's dual appeal. A 10-minute drive from the Parliament, this 23-story hotel has a marina, a spa, a game room for kids, a theater and casino, and other urban resort amenities. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the rooms provide views onto one of two lakes and brighten the otherwise muted decor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more