- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hilton Lac Leamy
At a Glance
- Heated indoor pool
- free parking
- spacious rooms
- Hard-to-find inexpensive meals
- some staff members not very friendly
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Lac Leamy Review
Three multicolor glass sculptures, composed of individual pieces representing sea creatures, add a whimsical touch to the brown-tone lobby. The quirky works of art amid the conservative decor reflect the hotel's dual appeal. A 10-minute drive from the Parliament, this 23-story hotel has a marina, a spa, a game room for kids, a theater and casino, and other urban resort amenities. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the rooms provide views onto one of two lakes and brighten the otherwise muted decor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I wrote a blog about my adventures whilst camping in Canada, ontario. Read more
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
I wrote a new blog about my adventures in Canada and my experiences with bears and other animals
Hopefully you will like it!
http://annastraveltribute.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/camping-in-canada-sleeping-with-bears/ Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more