Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Wild Caraway Restaurant & Café
Wild Caraway Restaurant & Café Review
The young proprietors of this eatery are enthusiastic about using local products in their cuisine. Casual but quality options like lobster rolls, fish cakes, quiche, and a daily pasta are served at lunch. Dinners are more sophisticated and might include pan-fried halibut, local scallops, and a 10-ounce rib eye. Brunch is served on Sundays only, starting at 9 am. The 1860s building housing the restaurant has windows that overlook the wharf. There are also two basic guest rooms (C$90, breakfast included) on the top floor, with a shared bathroom, for overnight stays.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
We are renting a camperized van. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more