Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Jost Vineyards Review
The Jost winery produces wines from an astonishing number of varietals, consistently winning awards for its ice wine, a sweet affair made from grapes left on the vines until frost has "iced" them. You can taste wines year-round at the store here, and take winery tours from mid-June to mid-September.
- Address: 48 Vintage La., 17 km (11 miles) northwest of Tatamagouche via Hwy. 311 Malagash, NS B0K 1E0
- Phone: 902/257–2636; 800/565–4567
- Cost: Tours and tastings free
- Hours: Store mid-June–mid-Sept. daily 9–6, mid-Sept.–mid-June daily 9–5. Tours mid-June–mid-Sept. daily at noon and 3.
- Website: www.jostwine.com
- Location: Tatamagouche
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
We are renting a camperized van. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more