Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Jost Vineyards Review
The Jost winery produces wines from an astonishing number of varietals, consistently winning awards for its ice wine, a sweet affair made from grapes left on the vines until frost has "iced" them. You can taste wines year-round at the store here, and take winery tours from mid-June to mid-September.
- Address: 48 Vintage La., 17 km (11 miles) northwest of Tatamagouche via Hwy. 311 Malagash, NS B0K 1E0
- Phone: 902/257–2636; 800/565–4567
- Cost: Tours and tastings free
- Hours: Store mid-June–mid-Sept. daily 9–6, mid-Sept.–mid-June daily 9–5. Tours mid-June–mid-Sept. daily at noon and 3.
- Website: www.jostwine.com
- Location: Tatamagouche
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
I am travelling via hire car around Nova Scotia for two weeks in July 2014 and have planned my trip almost to the day (don't worry - I have read lots of the other forums and have packed in lots Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more