Fleur de Sel
Fleur de Sel Review
In-the-know foodies flock to this classy Continental alternative to the South Shore's dime-a-dozen fish joints. Tucked into a heritage home on Montague Street, the restaurant has an elegant, airy interior, and the food is superb, from the tartare de boeuf through the tuna Niçoise to the final bite of fromage. To try the chef's tasting menu—seven courses for C$90, plus C$58 to add wine pairings—you need to notify the restaurant ahead of your visit. If you can't score one of the 35-odd seats at dinner, come for Sunday brunch, when stellar dishes such as lobster eggs Benedict and brioche French toast are served.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's