Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Fleur de Sel
Fleur de Sel Review
In-the-know foodies flock to this classy Continental alternative to the South Shore's dime-a-dozen fish joints. Tucked into a heritage home on Montague Street, the restaurant has an elegant, airy interior, and the food is superb, from the tartare de boeuf through the tuna Niçoise to the final bite of fromage. To try the chef's tasting menu—seven courses for C$90, plus C$58 to add wine pairings—you need to notify the restaurant ahead of your visit. If you can't score one of the 35-odd seats at dinner, come for Sunday brunch, when stellar dishes such as lobster eggs Benedict and brioche French toast are served.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
My girlfriend and I are planning a trip for June or August of 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more