Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Cocoa Pesto Bistro
Cocoa Pesto Bistro Review
A warm welcome and elegant surroundings provide a great first impression here, but it's the delicious, fresh, and health-conscious cuisine that lingers in memory. The menu changes seasonally, but might include pecan-crusted salmon or sweet- and dry-rub pork ribs straight from an apple-wood smoker. The bistro's rooms have a minimalist look that nicely balances the heritage building's original architectural features, and a patio provides outside dining in summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
My girlfriend and I are planning a trip for June or August of 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more