- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Pisces by Gaston
Pisces by Gaston Review
Seafood of all types is the obvious star of the creative menu here. Local catches go into dishes such as hazelnut-crusted halibut, lobster linguine carbonara, and baked stuffed lobster. Nonseafood options are limited to a few steak or chicken dishes. Casual elegance is the theme. Sadly, the restaurant doesn't make full use of its fine riverside location, fronting the busy road rather than the Petitcodiac River (and twice-daily tidal bore) at the back, but the food more than compensates.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
Hello everyone !
Have booked a 2 week holiday in June arriving & departing from Calgary for my girlfriend & me.Very excited,coming from England.We have booked overnight accomadation at Calgary Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more