New Brunswick Sights

Advertisement

Guidebooks

Trinity Church

Trinity Church Review

The present church dates from 1880, when it was rebuilt after the Great Fire. Inside, over the west door, is a coat of arms—a symbol of the monarchy—rescued from the council chamber in Boston by a British colonel during the American Revolution. It was deemed a worthy refugee and given a place of honor in the church. Guided tours are available during July and August, and there's a self-guiding tour at other times.

    Contact Information

  • Address: 115 Charlotte St., Saint John, NB E2L 2J2 | Map It
  • Phone: 506/693–8558
  • Cost: Free; donations accepted
  • Hours: July–Aug., weekdays 9–4; Sat. 10–3, Sun. noon–3; Sept.–June, weekdays 9–noon and 1–3
  • Location: Saint John
Updated: 08-19-2013

Fodorite Reviews

Be the first to review this property

Advertisement

View more trip reports

View more travel discussions

· News & Features

View more blog stories