Red Rock Parkway
Red Rock Parkway Review
The 15-km (9-mile) route takes you from the prairie up the Blakiston Valley to Red Rock Canyon, where water has cut through the earth, exposing red sedimentary rock. Watch for wildlife—it's common to see bears just off the road—especially in the autumn months when the berries are ripe. Parks Canada offers a free shuttle service to Red Rock Canyon. Check at the information center for departure and return times.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
We just returned from a fabulous visit to the Canadian Rockies. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more