- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mantaraya Golf Club. The club is near the Royal Decameron Beach Resort, but guests at any hotel can play its 18-hole, par-72 golf course, which was designed by Randall Thompson. The greens fee for 18 holes is $58 on weekdays and $79 on weekends and holidays. The greens fee for nine holes is $42 weekdays and $53 weekends. Cart rental costs $10 for nine holes and $19 for 18. Club rentals range from $15 to $25, according to their condition. Playa Blanca. 507/986–1915. www.decameron.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's