At a Glance
- volcano view from some rooms
- nice decor
- ample grounds
- lovely lounge and porch
- most standard rooms lack views
- fairly expensive
Check Rates from our Partners
Los Establos Review
This small, Spanish-style inn with a stirring view of Volcán Barú started out as a horse stable, hence its name, and each room is named after a horse. Standard rooms are nicely decorated in Spanish villa style with terra-cotta tile flooring and gold satin bedding. They have high, canopy-draped ceilings, wrought-iron lamps, rattan and wooden furniture, and small terraces overlooking the coffee bushes. Double-size suites on the second floor have great views but are much more expensive. The working coffee farm includes four charming new cottages, built in the style of old area coffee houses. Rates include beer and wine in the evening.
- Address: 2 km (1 mi) northeast of town, right at first Y north of town, left after bridge, then first right, Jaramillo Arriba, Boquete | Map It
- Phone: 888/481–0656; 507/720–2685
- Website: www.losestablos.net
- Location: Boquete
- 5 rooms, 2 suites, 4 cottages
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Chiriqui Province for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More