Renowned Mexican architect and Bajío native Eduardo Tresguerras built this fountain in an orchard of the San Antonio monastery in 1797. According to one story, the monks sold some of their land and the fountain along with it when they were facing serious economic problems. It now stands next to the Templo de Santa Clara.
Allende at Av. Madero, San Miguel de Allende, 76000, Mexico