- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Si Hay Olitas
Si Hay Olitas Review
This simply decorated, open-front restaurant near tiny Sayulita's main plaza is the one most often recommended by locals for dependable Mexican and American fare. Order a giant burrito, vegetarian platter, burger, grilled chicken, or a seafood combo. There's a little of everything to choose from, and it's open for breakfast. The setting is casual, and the menu has plenty of things that children will like.
- Address: Av. Revolución 33, Sayulita, 63732
- Phone: 329/291–3203
- Location: North of Banderas Bay
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I am off to the Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort for a week and am wondering if there is anything interesting to do in the environs. Read more
· News & Features
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over.... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more