El Tamarindo Beach & Golf Resort
At a Glance
- concierge service
- individual plunge pools
- CD and DVD players in each room
- yoga and Pilates classes (in high season)
- 10% service fee on top of 18% sales and hotel taxes
- prohibitively expensive for most people
- no Wi-Fi in rooms
- only one shared computer for checking e-mails
Check Rates from our Partners
El Tamarindo Beach & Golf Resort Review
More than 2,000 acres of ecological reserve and jungle surround this magical resort along 16 km (10 mi) of private coast. The architecture fuses Mediterranean-style elements with local building materials; world-renowned Ricardo Legorreta was one of the architects. Many villas have an outdoor living room. All have dark-wood floors; king-size beds; wet bars; ample bathrooms; and patios with plunge pools, hammocks, and chaise longues. Sofas are upholstered in rich textured fabrics. At night the staff lights hundreds of candles around the villas to create a truly enchanting setting. The golf course is excellent.
- Address: Carretera Melaque–Puerto Vallarta (Carretera 200), Km 7.5, Cihuatlán, Jalisco, 48970 | Map It
- Phone: 315/351–5031; 01800/823–3037; 866/717–4316
- Website: www.eltamarindoresort.com
- Location: La Manzanilla and Points North
- 29 villas, 3 4-bedroom houses
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Puerto Vallarta for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More