- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Villa Roca Suites
At a Glance
- close to beaches
- restaurants and shops
- views of Playa Principal
- no pool
- in a less-than-glamorous area
Check Rates from our Partners
Villa Roca Suites Review
The only downside here appears to be the absence of a pool. But because the boutique hotel—which looks a little like a sand castle—is right on the beach, you can have your toes in the water in no time. A bright color scheme and minimalist decorating give rooms a spacious tropical quality. Two upstairs rooms have large shaded patios overlooking the beach. Rooms on the street side tend to be noisy.
- Address: Av. Pérez Gasga 602, El Adoquín, Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca 71980
- Phone: 954/582–3525
- Location: Puerto Escondido
- 7 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
I am flying into Cancun with my husband and infant around 3pm on a Friday. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more