- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Come to this intimate bit of Bavaria on the lake for German cuisine like sausages and goose or duck pâté. Main dishes come with soup or salad, applesauce, and cooked red cabbage. For dessert indulge in plum strudel or blackberry-topped torte. Come on the early side, though; this restaurant closes at 8 pm.
- Address: Carretera Chapala-Jocotepec, Km 6.5, Ajijic, 45920
- Phone: 37/6766-0437
- Location: Ajijic
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
Costa Azul surf break also known as “Zippers” is known for its fast waves for the more advanced surfer. Read more
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hello, I really want to go down to either Isla Mujeres or Cozumel or Playa del Carmen to swim and snorkel. Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more